Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Games Status Update - If You Have Pre-Orders Read This

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
LnLP-Transports-2.jpeg

Hi Everyone,

We have some great news, thanks to the GREAT team I have and after almost 48 straight hours of coding and testing, LnLP now has the ability to combine Pre-Orders together. What this means is that you are now able to combine your active pre-orders with other active pre-orders. You may also then purchase already available products adding them to your pre-orders. This gives you the BEST possible shipping options.

Changes to Pre-Orders: Normally once a pre-order had been activated you had 10 days to pay for your pre-order or it would be canceled by the system. We have decided to extend this to 25 days, more than double what it was. This we hope will give everyone enough time to plan and get the game they pre-ordered. There is one catch, it is possible but unlikely that a game on pre-order could become sold out before the 25 days are up. So the pre-orders are on a first come first serve basis. Once a Pre-Order been activated you will see a count down timer in your order history showing you how much time you have left until the activated Pre-Order automatically expires and the Pre-Order is canceled.

New Feature for Pre-Orders: We now have an In The Works and Pre-Order categories on our store. This will allow you to view every game in that category. Products listed as In The Works can NOT be ordered. These are products that we have not decided if they will be produced yet or not. Pre-Order products can be reserved with NO money or credit card. Once the game is close to completed or completed the pre-order will be activated and an email is sent to have you make payment, and update your mailing address. You may cancel your Pre-Order at any time without any penalties.

Pre-Order Display: On the product pages and on the category pages you will now see a number "Pre-Orders: 0000" that is the number of customers that have committed to buying the product. If the number is in RED that Pre-Order goal has not been yet if the number is in GREEN the Pre-Order Goal has been met. Yes, we know the green color is not showing up well and we will be correcting this soon so it easier to read.

X-Maps - When your pre-order email(s) arrive you will be told if that game has X-Maps included or not.

Battle Generators - Battle Generators are currently not included but you may add it to your order at checkout time.

Tracking: All orders in your order history that have shipped should now contain a shipping ICON that will show you your tracking of your packages. Simply click on the icon and you will be taking to a page showing your order progress.

Shipping for Our Euro Customers: We have partnered with Second Chance Games to handle LnLP Pre-Order fulfillment and any Kickstarter releases. This means once you pay for your shipping (at our reduced rates) it will include VAT etc. Let me be clear some countries may still charge VAT (Iceland, Norway Switzerland to name a few) and that is beyond our control but for most customers will find the shipping and either be cheaper or less or no VAT at all. Second Chance Games will also be carrying the full line of LnLP titles to better support of our customers.

What Games Are On What Trucks: This was what we were told but we can't confirm this until the trucks arrive.

Truck #1: Heroes of Normandy, Heroes of the Nam, Heroes of Falklands, Heroes of Motherland,
Heroes of Defiance and Heroes of North Africa

Truck #2: Day of Heroes, Heroes Against the Red Star, Heroes of the Pacific, Desert Heat 2nd Edition, Stalin's Triumph, Tank on Tank West, Tank on Tank East, Hollow cell and A Wing and A Prayer.

Truck #3: Lock 'n Load Tactical Solo, Dark July 43, Noville Bastogne's Outpost, White Star Rising 2nd Edition, Pacific War, Falling Stars Beginners Game, Falling Stars Map Pack1, Falling Stars Adventure Module, LnLT Compendium Vol 2 Maps, NaW Compendium Map, Tank On Tank West Front Expansion, Tank On Tank East Front Expansion and some other odds and ends.

Note: LnLT Hell Frozen Over parts will be here but they are waiting for layout as are the Tank On Tank Expansions as of July 20, 2017.

Where Are The Games & When Will the Game Ship: The first container of games should arrive July 21, 2017, the second container on July 22, 2017, and the third between August 2-4, 2017. By arrive we mean at our warehouse.

We were going to start shipping immediately has each truck arrived but now that you have the ability to combine your pre-orders to save on shipping we are going close out the pre-orders in the next 24-48 hours. Send out the emails allowing everyone to combine the orders they can. So expect the games to start shipping the week of July 31, 2017.

I Need Help: If you have any questions or concerns please open a support ticket. This is the BEST way to get your issue addressed. You will need to have an account on our community forums to open a Support Ticket go to (http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/support-tickets/open). We will be checking this every day while we are at WBC but we have an entire warehouse crew that will be picking and packing orders.

I hope this gives everyone a good update on where we are at.

David

MichaelCD

So if I have items on the all of the trucks, will the first email allow me to group them all into one order or will I get an email for each item as it arrives? Will that mean I need to wait until the 3rd truck arrives to group everything in 1 order?

I'm a bit confused. When will I be able to combine my pre-orders? Only when I receive the "pre-order emails"? And if so, I assume I can combine games from multiple pre-orders into one "shipment"? But, what if those games are on like the first and last trucks? I get the first email for the first truck games, but do I have to wait for the last truck to arrive before I can combine all of the games, or can I combine them when I first receive the first email?

Thanks!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
So if I have items on the all of the trucks, will the first email allow me to group them all into one order or will I get an email for each item as it arrives? Will that mean I need to wait until the 3rd truck arrives to group everything in 1 order?

Hi Michael,

No, you would need to wait until all of the pre-orders are activated by us. Yes, you can combine pre-orders from any truck since we are waiting to get all three trucks in before we start shipping. I will post here once we have completed activating pre-orders for shipping. You will get an email for every pre-order item that we activate. You don't need to wait for the third truck to arrive but you will need to wait until I activate all the pre-orders you are waiting for.

David

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
I'm a bit confused. When will I be able to combine my pre-orders? Only when I receive the "pre-order emails"? And if so, I assume I can combine games from multiple pre-orders into one "shipment"? But, what if those games are on like the first and last trucks? I get the first email for the first truck games, but do I have to wait for the last truck to arrive before I can combine all of the games, or can I combine them when I first receive the first email?

Thanks!

Hi Pete,

I think I answered your questions with Michael replay I made, if not let me know.

David

Cottonbaler

David, any progress yet on my support ticket to get my paid HoNA pre-order listed among my pre-orders in my account? I submitted it on Monday, 17 July. This is the third support ticket I've submitted in the last 13 months to have this accomplished for the premier sponsorship I signed up for four years ago and paid for in July 2016. I'm becoming increasingly concerned that my order will slip through the cracks.

Eternal

LnLT Compendium 1,2,3,4 and NaW Compendium will be available for sale or will have to wait?

Eternal

Will be available to purchase large boxes of 3" for those who bought the old version?