Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Games Status Update - If You Have Pre-Orders Read This

MichaelCD

I think I must be mentally deficient. I can't figure out how to find my pre-orders on the new store front. Help?
I just login to the store and then click View All Orders and it shows all my orders and in the status column it would say Pre-ordered.

MichaelCD

I hope this gives everyone a good update on where we are at.

David
@David Heath , what is your confidence level that all games will be shipped and delivered before September 11th? I ask because I am moving at that time and would like to know if I need to put my new address or current address when the emails are received.

Thanks.

MichaelCD

@David Heath , I just received an email about one of my pre-orders that I placed in 2016 but when I click the link it just shows me the order. This is all the text says and then it just shows the items I ordered:
We have received your Pre-Order for the products listed below. You have not been charged at this time for any of the Pre-Order products. Once these products are available you will be sent another email asking you to confirm your Pre-Order and pay for them at that time.

Does this mean anything or just a system hiccup?

Sgt Rock

@David Heath , I just received an email about one of my pre-orders that I placed in 2016 but when I click the link it just shows me the order. This is all the text says and then it just shows the items I ordered:

Does this mean anything or just a system hiccup?
Same for me this morning except my email only showed one of the four games I have on preorder.

Yes - I've received 3 of the same emails: "We have received your Pre-Order for the products listed below. You have not been charged at this time for any of the Pre-Order products. Once these products are available you will be sent another email asking you to confirm your Pre-Order and pay for them at that time." That's only 3 of too many other pre-orders (LOL). How/when do we get to combine our pre-orders to save on shipping?

Getting very close now! Exciting!!

MichaelCD

You know, now that I think about it, I can't recall if the X-Maps were on the order to begin with. Maybe that part was added and that is why the email was sent.

Based on my past pre-orders, I believe what you are seeing is an acknowledgement that LNL recognizes your pre-order. When they are in a position to fill that pre-order, they send you a confirmation email to ensure you still want to purchase the product. That's when you actually pay for the product.

They usually give you a few days (10?) to confirm the pre-order, after which they cancel it.

Again, that's my experience.

Herb

I have not received any emails about my pre-orders. I hope I haven't been over-looked!

So far I have received four of my twenty-one pre-order notifications. In a holding pattern so that I can combine orders to save postage. Getting excited to get my hands on the games.