Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Games Status Update - If You Have Pre-Orders Read This

Looks like I just received notice that the Tactical Solo module is ready for confirmation and payment. That marks the last I was waiting for!

TerryB

Hi guys,

I now have all my stuff from the pre-order. I've clicked on the link to confm the order, and now I see the message: "This is a backorder or Pre-Order and has not been paid for yet. You will receive an email when the order is ready for payment."

Sounds like a dumb question... Do I wait for another email or do I press the cart icons next to each item in my order.

I'd just like to be clear so nothing gests messed up or I create more work for you people.

Thanks,
Terry

joshcoady

Do I wait for another email or do I press the cart icons next to each item in my order.
Press the cart icon on next to each item in your preorder order details page. This will add those items to your shopping cart at the preorder price and then you could also add other items to the cart that were not on the preorder (like battle generators or other games, etc). Then go through the checkout process to pay for the order and confirm shipping address, etc.