Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Get Your Face On A LnLT Counter

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hello Everyone,

Have you ever dreamed of seeing yourself on a game counter leading your men into battle? Well, in the past, to get your face on an armor leader or squad leader counter it could cost you some bucks. We are now looking for some leader faces putting on some of the new LnLT game counters. Here is your to get your face on a counter in the Lock 'n Load Tactical series.

We are going to allow anyone who wishes to submit a photo and have a chance to be on a counter or even a product cover for FREE.

Here are some of the conditions that need to be followed. LnLP reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without any notice.

1) Post a picture below from the chest up on a solid background. No pictures of you at the beach etc.

2) You need to be looking straight at the camera or off slightly to the right or left. Remember you are supposed to be in combat. So try not to be smiling or have that deer in the headlight look.

3) The lighting needs to be even and the picture clear. No out of focus picture will be excepted.

4) We need the last name and nationalities you would like us to consider for your counter. This does not need to be your real name. You can select a different name for each nationality you select. This must be included in your post. You can NOT post pictures of someone else ever.

5) You must be at least 18 years old.

7) In your post, you must include that LnLP only is allowed to use your image at no cost and state that this is your picture and not someone else. You can NOT post pictures of someone else ever.

Here are some good examples from photos to counter. The only exception is that the photo has a lot of items in the background.

DarrenWhite2.jpeg Sgt White.png BlackwellHird1.jpg Lt-Hird Para.png

Here is a good example why NOT to smile for your counter photo.

Lt-Hird.jpg

Here is a good example of an action picture for a counter.

Sean2.jpeg

IMPORTANT SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

Please understand that the games come first. This means if you are Japanese with a name such as "Yamato" you really can't be a German or German SS Leader. We also reserve the right to change your name if needed. If we need a German and you are okay with being German, but your name is Jones we may still need to change your name. LnLP will decide what if any leader ratings you will have.

SO TO BE CLEAR

What we are saying is nothing is guaranteed, but of course, we try to get you where and how you requested when possible, but we do reserve the right do make the final decisions on all the above. So please make sure you agree to all the above before you post a picture. Posting a picture means you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions set above.

We hope you find this just another great reason to be playing LnLT. If you have any questions please post them and I do my best to answer them. Let us know what you think of this new possibility and start sending in your photos.

David

Ty Snouffer

Hi David

What a fun opportunity. Thanks for making it available!

Two pictures for your consideration . . . I tried an action shot and was not impressed :bored:. I rather like the second one.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last names to consider: Snouffer, Frey
Nationalities: Snouffer is a good German name perhaps or the American melting pot. Frey for Americans or English. Was thinking about my grandfathers when taking the pics. Both were US Army in WWII.
Lock n Load Publishing is allowed to use my image at no cost. This is my picture and not someone else.

Last edited:

joneshowarda

What a cool idea! Thanks for this opportunity. I love it.

This is my grim jacket cover photo, might look pretty good under a helmet or uniform cap! (I formally attest that this is me and if LnLP wants the photo they can use it for free.)

Nationalities -- American, British, French

Names -- Jones, or if that's too boring, how about Howard, or Trenton?

Attachments

• howard cover photo.jpeg
    howard cover photo.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

sdickes

This is very cool.

Here is a photo of me.

Last names could be -- Dickes, Jordan, Link

Nationalities could be German, American, English

Lock 'n Load Publishing is allowed to use my image at no cost. This is my photo and no one else's.

0ae8df9f27a3aaac9fbee6154dac8711.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JBAnderson

What a cool opportunity!

Here's three shots...two with some "intensity" and one without crazy eyes lol.

Last name: Anderson

Preferred nationalities: American, British, Australian

Lock n Load Publishing is allowed to use my image at no cost. This is my picture and not someone else.

Thanks!

edit: well jeez they were rotated correctly on my end. sorry about that

Attachments

• LnL3.JPG
    LnL3.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 24
  • LnL2.JPG
    LnL2.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 22
  • LnL1.JPG
    LnL1.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 24

Cantatta

This sounds like a lot of fun. I've always thought this was a cool idea. Thanks for the opportunity!

Last Name Garner
Could be American, Australian, British or German

Lock n Load Publishing can use this image at no cost. This is my picture and no one else's.

Attachments

• LnLP Selfie 1.jpg
    LnLP Selfie 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • LnLP Selfie 2.jpg
    LnLP Selfie 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29

Lars

Dear,

That was a very nice idea. Please find attached my photoLarsBackstrom.jpeg

LnLP only is allowed to use my image at no cost and I state that this is my picture and not of someone else or someone else's.

My preferred name would be Hubert (my Belgian ancestry)
I would prefer British, German, French

If you find use for my image under an other nationality or name I would be happy to consider it.

GregS

I hope this one works for you - at least I look the part......:)

LnLP only is allowed to use my image at no cost and I can attest that this is me (although a much younger and trimmer version).

Last name is Sapara, which is Hungarian; since there aren't any Hungarians in your games (yet), I'd prefer US, but any nationality that you need is fine with me.

Attachments

• army pic.PNG
    army pic.PNG
    249.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

timchanzee

chan2.png
Here's my picture. Last name is Chan, nationality is American.

LnLP only is allowed to use my image at no cost and this is my picture and not someone else.

Attachments

• Chan.png
    Chan.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Mark Drake

Excellent idea. Here is my pic and info for consideration.

Nationality: British,Australian,or American, WW2 and/or post-war (last name Drake)
German,Wehrmacht or SS (last name Erpel)
French, WW2 and/or post-war (last name Canard)

LnLP only is allowed to use my image at no cost,and the attached image is of me.

Hope I make the cut and thanks for the opportunity.

Mark

Attachments

• me lnl.jpg
    me lnl.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22

martimer

This is such a great idea. Thank you!
I cannot quite make up my mind which photo to use, so you get some angry/determined/grizzled sarges and others. My wife calls a couple of these my Judge Dredd or Wolfenstien faces.
Gallo is the last name, of Italian origin, but I am an American. If you need nicknames, I also go by "Martimer", CannonBall" and "Easy Money". I do not need to be any particular nationality, but one of each would be, flexible!
I think I still have 2 or three games on pre-order.

Attachments

• IMG_1779.JPG
    IMG_1779.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1780.JPG
    IMG_1780.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1781.JPG
    IMG_1781.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1782.JPG
    IMG_1782.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1783.JPG
    IMG_1783.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 20
Awesome. Here's my picture for your consideration.

Last name: Le Rouzès
Its a name from Brittany so French nationality would be great!

Lock 'n Load Publishing is allowed to use my image at no cost. This is my photo and no one else's.

Attachments

• rsz_pic.png
    rsz_pic.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 20

sdickes

Here is another photo of me.

Last names could be -- Dickes, Jordan, Link

Nationalities could be German, American, English

cb52e0a1581c24edeb02ee31165a74e8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robert Gunn

I'm an ex-Infantry officer, served in the cold war era, last name Gunn. American, UK & Commonwealth, Norwegian, Western European

Attachments

• IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 15
Here some pictures of me in a variety of action poses...I think I would suit a World War I German Corporal in your upcoming Great War modules...

Love
Adolf

Adolf.jpg
picture thanks to wikipedia.org