Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

GPQ's

*budd*

When you reattach a unit will it go to the HQ's location and go back under the HQ's current order, automatically?

I have a unit out on its own set for a delaying action, with 3 delaying points back towards its HQ. When the time comes i will reattach the unit to its HQ and was wondering if it will automatically go back to the HQ's area and resume a position under the HQ's current order or do i have to manually order the unit to the location?

Another one

What is the default route for supply i.e. shortest, covered, ect. is their anyway to see the supply route being used so you know where to go when you get cut off from supply to clear the area.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
When you reattach a unit will it go to the HQ's location and go back under the HQ's current order, automatically?

I have a unit out on its own set for a delaying action, with 3 delaying points back towards its HQ. When the time comes i will reattach the unit to its HQ and was wondering if it will automatically go back to the HQ's area and resume a position under the HQ's current order or do i have to manually order the unit to the location?

Short answer is it depends. Long answer is that when you reattach a unit it will often force a replan in the boss's plan. If the boss's mission is a defend then yes the unit would probably end up back near the boss location. However, lots of things could happen that prevent that. The boss could in fact decide to push the unit forward and do a delay/blocking action. It could assign it to a secondary objective. It could not be able to reach the defend objective and be assigned the nearest valid, reachable location as its objective. Etc Etc.

Another one

What is the default route for supply i.e. shortest, covered, ect. is their anyway to see the supply route being used so you know where to go when you get cut off from supply to clear the area.
The default path for a supply route is an avoidance path. We don't use shortest because this will invariably see your trucks rolling into enemy fire. Re the supply route, I need to check.

*budd*

once the message thing is fixed will i see a message about supply being interdicted and the location it happened at? and can i click the message and have the map center on that?