Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Has Anyone In Australia Got HoNA Yet (23/9/17)?

Hi to any fellow Antipodeans on the forum.

The title says it all really, has anyone received their copy of HoNA in Australia yet?

Cheers!

Cheers David, that's the confusing part I would have thought there'd be a tracking number if the package was in transit...so it could be tracked...anyway hanging out...jealous of those who have the game!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
The games will get a tracking number but it will take a bit since the way the private carrier handles them. Like I said not the faster but it is a lot cheaper. I also want to see how long it takes and what our customers think but I heard nothing but great things about them.

David

Eternal

I got the track number for one of the orders and am very happy about it. But it's strange that his status is still "completed", but not "Shipped". And for another order whose status is "Shipped" I have not received the track number yet.

Ok great news a LnL package arrived today! I've just got home late from a very long day in the office I'll crack it tomorrow when I'm fresh.
It's been many years since since I signed up for the P500 of HoNA (AKA Mare Nostrum) and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait! I've already lined up a FtF game for this Sunday night.
Good to see you've got something Peter!

TeufelHund

Glad you guys got your copies up in God's Own Country...still waiting south of the border in Canberra.

Tracking information is useless because it just takes me back to the LnL Publishing homepage!

Hey TeufelHund, I'm located in South Australia so the packages are arriving around the country...I'll get a review up of my thoughts of the HoNA product and my first FtF game as soon as I get some time!

Cheers!

Last edited:

TeufelHund

My copy finally arrived yesterday - a beautiful package. I probably would have preferred a few more scenarios featuring the Afrika Korps over the Vichy French, but I guess there's always room for an expansion set In Tunisia/Italy.