Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Has anyone tried Foothills of the Gods?

Chris Buhl

i can't say why it is, but I'm fascinated by this module. I've never had any real interest in this theater before, but now I do. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it.

Werewolf13

I had it with the CO1 version I bought from Matrix. It probably hasn't changed much from the CO1 vs except for the update.

It was an interesting and fun scenario set. The battles were much more mobile and required more maneuver than I imagined it would be based on the mountainous nature of Greek terrain. A learning experience to be sure. It's different - I'd recommend it.

I haven't repurchased it for CO2 (got West Wall, Cauldron and Highway to the Reich) because I missed the opportunity to have it updated on the cheap when CO2 1st released.

Bie

I bought Foothills of the Gods a week ago, but haven't tried any of the scenarios yet. I first have to finish things in Highway to the Reich (been playing for about 60 hours on my Arnhem scenario and I'm not even finished yet).

It did indeed seem to be a fun set to me. I've been playing mostly longer scenarios with high unit count. Foothills of the Gods seems to offer the opposite. Can't wait to try one of those smaller scenarios.

Anyway, have you played any of the scenarios yet Chris? It'd be nice to know your thoughts on them.