Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Help with incorrect components in recent purchase

Barry Kendall

Hello,
Last Friday I ordered Print-on-demand versions of "Bloody Mohawk" (boxed) and "It Started Here" (ziploc). Received both yesterday (Wednesday 4/24).
The online catalog text indicated that the P-o-D versions of these games come with laser-printed/cut counters. My copy of BM had this, but my copy of ISH came with blank cardboard backing and sticker sheets for do-it-yourself counters. This is not what the ad for the game promised and if I'd intended to build my own game I'd have opted for the downloadable version.

I tried to find a way to contact L'nL regarding problems such as this and am utterly unable to find a simple "consumer service" or "problems" link.

My order number was 29836. I am asking that the correct "It Started Here" laser-cut countersheet be sent to me at the address to which that order was sent. I would also appreciate your sending to the email provided on that order a confirmation that this message has been received and the matter is being taken care of. Thank you.