Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Here you go Lock 'n Load

The face of a child who begged to be taught WaW, who this morning woke up asking repeatedly "When can we play?". Who was taught on the scenario Poor Bloody Infantry from the Gamer's Guide...and who wiped the floor with her Father.

I pulled no punches, when her formations activated I told her what they could do and let her choose never once mentioned what was more advantageous and I op fired every chance I got (I needed all the help I could get :p). She chose wisely apparently as she not only occupied both city hexes to win but completely wiped my forces off the map.

Keep making games. ;)
IMG_3575.jpgIMG_3578.jpg

That is so cool. No one in my family has ever, I mean as in never ever, played a game I designed. :)
Thanks, that is a shame though. My Mom plays, now my daughter, and a gent at the game group last week asked me to teach him next meet up. Thankfully no shortage of Cold War going hot here. Hope you get to play a lot regardless though. :)

She even has pink dice, I love it.
Thanks! :D She was very excited when I got her those. Her mom has her own set, as do I. :)