Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Hero cards or chart in HATRS

Kevin Sharp

is there a pdf of this anywhere? I appear to have mis placed mine.
Looking for Running killer and veteran capabilities, please.

Barthheart

Staff member
I have Veteran from my original H&P:
Veteran: Hero or Leader. Add one(1) to the morale of this man and subtract one from his spotting attempts.
***EDIT*** Turns out that is wrong.

Don't seem to have a Running Killer skill card or chit, even though it is required for the scenario you are playing.....

Last edited:

Barthheart

Staff member
Turns out that my Veteran card from HotG is very different from the Veteran card in HAtRS.
I found the Skills sheets for HAtRS inside the pdf rules for the digital version of HAtRS.

More errata for you Stephane.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Turns out that my Veteran card from HotG is very different from the Veteran card in HAtRS.
I found the Skills sheets for HAtRS inside the pdf rules for the digital version of HAtRS.

More errata for you Stephane.
Hi Bartheart!

Already got this one.

Veteran: The text for this skill in the HATRS spiral-bound Modules rules and Scenario booklet, which is apparently the one used in the Digital version too, is not the right one. It should be the following:
  • Leader or Hero
  • Add one to the morale of this SMC and substract one from his spotting attempts rolls
Is that what you had in your HotG ?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Don't seem to have a Running Killer skill card or chit, even though it is required for the scenario you are playing.....
The Running Killer skill card/chit first appeared in Heroes the Blitzkrieg, which was required to play HEP (along with HOTG) IIRC. it can now be found in both HATS and HID

Barthheart

Staff member
Hi Bartheart!

Already got this one.

Veteran: The text for this skill in the HATRS spiral-bound Modules rules and Scenario booklet, which is apparently the one used in the Digital version too, is not the right one. It should be the following:
  • Leader or Hero
  • Add one to the morale of this SMC and substract one from his spotting attempts rolls
Is that what you had in your HotG ?
Yes that is on the card in my HotG.