Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of North Africa Samples

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Here are some samples of Heroes of North Africa. Both Ralph Ferrari and Jeff Lewis really double their efforts on this game. The scenarios are going to be something else. Ralph even tested some of them with the LnLT Solo.

You can view the recent samples from our Media area.

Attachments

• Heroeos of North Africa Scen1.jpg
    Heroeos of North Africa Scen1.jpg
    844.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Heroes of North Africa - Cover2.jpg
    Heroes of North Africa - Cover2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
  • Heroes of North Africa Mod1.jpg
    Heroes of North Africa Mod1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
  • Heroes of North Africa Mod2.jpg
    Heroes of North Africa Mod2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 117
  • Heroes of North Africa Scen2.jpg
    Heroes of North Africa Scen2.jpg
    831.2 KB · Views: 119
  • North Africa Counters.jpg
    North Africa Counters.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 143
  • North Africa Maps.jpg
    North Africa Maps.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 136

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Thanks Guys,

I know many of you have been waiting for a LONG time for this. I PROMISE going forward the releases will be MUCH faster. I hope you see the production value in this and feel it been worth the wait. We are moving to make LnLT one of the best supported tactical series ever. From our demos, walkthroughs, and player aids.

David

Well good news about everything becoming available at once is shipping will be at least for only one large parcel for all pre orders...:)...

Was there any further development with an 'Australasian Delivery Centre'?

vsadek

Website
hr.linkedin.com
I am really glad this game is nearing to production finish. Back in the days of Ancien régime I opted (and was charged in advance) for this game in crowdfunding campaign under title: “Heroes of the Mediterranean, Mare Nostrum” as it was known at that point in time (anno 2014.).

I recon I’ll need to open support ticket once actual copies are ready for shipment?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
I am really glad this game is nearing to production finish. Back in the days of Ancien régime, I opted (and was charged in advance) for this game in crowdfunding campaign under Title: “Heroes of the Mediterranean, Mare Nostrum” as it was known at that point in time (an 2014.).

I recon I’ll need to open support ticket once actual copies are ready for shipment?

If you have an issue, please open a support ticket, and we will take care of it.

David

vsadek

Website
hr.linkedin.com
If you have an issue, please open a support ticket, and we will take care of it.

David

David, thank you for your reply. Maybe you misunderstand me. I was expressing my concern that early supporters of this project want be left out once actual copies start shipping.

I personally had similar situation with Heroes of Normandy (AKA Band of Heroes) and it was handled swiftly through support ticket by LnL staff.

Regards

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
The way to make sure you are not is to simply check your store account and your order history. If you do not see it there open a support ticket ASAP and we will correct it. This is the last game that went through the old store prior to us taking over. All games after that are on our new system and should not be an issue.

David

I checked in the order history and the game is not there. There is Lee at Gettysburg that i have never ordered. I paid the invoice for HoNA in July 2016 :( I opened a new Ticket for support. BTW , what's the last news about these game?