Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Blitzkrieg - missing rule book

jgkane

I have Band of Heroes but house move has hidden it. I bought Heroes of the Blitzkrieg in a bring and buy sale in Edinburgh's Claymore Wargames Show, but on opening the box on the train back to Glasgow, discovered that I appear to be missing the main rule book. The maps, scenarios, cards, module rules, and beautiful unpunished counters are there but no rule book. Is there somewhere I can download a .pdf copy, in order that I might enjoy my new game?

jgkane

Still waiting from LnL reply to ticket, and no it was not in my spam... Found a .pdf on the web of a beta v3 of the rules. Suppose that will have to do. I did however pick up the expansion in my local shop, so can play the British in pre Dunkirk games.

Keith T

Would the Heroes of the pacific rule book get you buy ? it can be downloaded in the resource section and the V3.1 rules should be fine to use (they can be found on BGG unser "Heroes of the gap".

Last edited:

jgkane

Thanks, Keith. Have downloaded it. I hope it will do the job, being quite generic, and I have the module rules for Heroes of the Blitzkrieg. Many thanks, but, I am afraid to say, 'Nil Points' to LnL themselves ... ;o(