Heroes of the Colosseum - Not just a gladiator game!

Discussion in 'Heroes of the Colosseum' started by Ed the THW Guy, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Ed the THW Guy

Ed the THW Guy Just Play the Game!

Heroes of the Colosseum allows you to play gladiatorial fights solo or same side against the game as well as head to head against your friends. But it also includes a unique chariot racing game as well. For a review on the original THW version of Charioteer follow the link.

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/media/charioteer-review-youtube.142/

Maurice Fitzgerald likes this.
  2. Jeromy Smith

Jeromy Smith Member

Sounds great! I'll definitely pick this up, I've had my eye on Red Sand, Black Moon for a little while to add to my Warrior Heroes: Legends game. Will Heroes of the Colosseum have any fantasy races or is it going to be all historical? Either way I'll get it.

3. Ed the THW Guy

This one will be historical to but could be easily adapted and may have a fantasy expansion in the future if this is well received.

4. Jeromy Smith

Jeromy Smith Member

Cool. Like I said I'll definitely pick it up, and I think in the next few weeks I might go ahead and pick up RSBM anyway. I hope this collaboration with LnL is successful because I've had a blast playing everything I've ordered from THW. I'm sure there's a lot of gamers out there like me who don't have a gaming group anymore so having a solo option that is not just a watered down version of the game is a godsend. Good luck man and I can't wait to see what's next

5. Ed the THW Guy

Thanks for the kind words. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

6. ZorroG

ZorroG Member

Wouldn't that be a revision of Red Sand, Black Moon?

Gracias,

Glenn

7. Ed the THW Guy

Kind of. Would adapt the mechanics in HotC to fantasy.