Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Colosseum - Not just a gladiator game!

Jeromy Smith

Sounds great! I'll definitely pick this up, I've had my eye on Red Sand, Black Moon for a little while to add to my Warrior Heroes: Legends game. Will Heroes of the Colosseum have any fantasy races or is it going to be all historical? Either way I'll get it.

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
Sounds great! I'll definitely pick this up, I've had my eye on Red Sand, Black Moon for a little while to add to my Warrior Heroes: Legends game. Will Heroes of the Colosseum have any fantasy races or is it going to be all historical? Either way I'll get it.
This one will be historical to but could be easily adapted and may have a fantasy expansion in the future if this is well received.

Jeromy Smith

Cool. Like I said I'll definitely pick it up, and I think in the next few weeks I might go ahead and pick up RSBM anyway. I hope this collaboration with LnL is successful because I've had a blast playing everything I've ordered from THW. I'm sure there's a lot of gamers out there like me who don't have a gaming group anymore so having a solo option that is not just a watered down version of the game is a godsend. Good luck man and I can't wait to see what's next

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
Cool. Like I said I'll definitely pick it up, and I think in the next few weeks I might go ahead and pick up RSBM anyway. I hope this collaboration with LnL is successful because I've had a blast playing everything I've ordered from THW. I'm sure there's a lot of gamers out there like me who don't have a gaming group anymore so having a solo option that is not just a watered down version of the game is a godsend. Good luck man and I can't wait to see what's next
Thanks for the kind words. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.