Heroes of the Colosseum is not one but two games in one designed by Ed Teixeira of Two Hour Wargames. Inside you’ll find everything you need to recreate the blood sport of gladiatorial combat and also the excitement of chariot racing. On the gladiator side you’ll find:
- Rules to personalize your gladiators, making each truly unique.
- A way to generate Non-Player Gladiators, opponents totally controlled by the game mechanics.
- Two full color arenas, beautiful counters, and Roster Sheets to represent the gladiators and their equipment.
- Quick to learn, but hard to master, combat rules that accurately reflect the gladiatorial way of combat.
- An easy to use Campaign System, to track the success of your gladiators, as they rise in abilities.
- Three different Locales to fight in, from the Fringes of the Empire to Rome herself, where only the greatest gladiators can gain their freedom.
- Rules to personalize your charioteer, making each truly unique.
- A full color Racing Oval, beautiful counters, and Roster Sheets to track your chariots.
- A unique mechanic where, unlike other chariot games where you fall behind and out of the race, each player is alwaysin the race, making critical decisions each and every turn.
- An easy to use Campaign System, to track the success of your charioteers, as they rise in abilities.
- A way to generate Non-Player Charioteers, totally controlled by the game mechanics.
Your time grows short as you make your way to the arena for your first match. All the training and the pain which you endured to make it here, you hope, will serve you well. The doors part, the crowd roars as you stride to the center of the arena. You look across the sand, soon to be blood red, as your opponent appears. The editor signals the start of the match and you’re off! Will this be the start of a glorious career or merely the end? Welcome to the world of …Heroes of the Colosseum.
- 2 x Game Manuals
- 12 x Player Cards
- 2 x 11”x 17” Maps
- 1 x 8.5”x11” Map
- 2 x Player Aid Cards
- 112 - Counters
You can order your copy at s http://lnlpublishing.com/Heroes-of-the-Colosseum