Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Falklands

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hello LnL Fans

We will not be re-releasing Ring of Heroes Expansion. We have made this game into a complete stand alone complete game called Heroes of the Falklands. Let me say up front we have NOT redone all the counters. We have provided missing counters for the last two editions and adding some new counters and player aid cards.

Once the game is ready for Pre-orders it will include the X-Maps as part of the pre-order special. We will once again make the X-Maps available for purchase on their own. So you may not need to buy this edition unless you are a die hard fan.

Sorry that the pictures are not the best I took these at my office desk.

David

Falklands Front Box Cover.jpegFalkands 1 of 3.jpeg Falkands 2 of 3.jpeg Falkands 3 of 3.jpeg

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Barthheart

Yes we really broke the ship into the parts. Why? you ask. The ship is only used once in one scenario and not worth the cost of making a special counter die just for that. We thought of leaving the scenario and counter out but instead went for this option.

David

Stefano G.

Very nice counters!...:):)

Time ago i funded "I Want This Game":
  • A Ring of Hills: Battle for the Falklands - Limited Edition Modules
  • Band of Heroes Normandy - Recon Level
  • Band of Heroes Normandy - Limited Edition Modules

On the 19th Feb. 2015, i opened a ticket (Ticket Id: #Q2CK7JUY) just to know what about my orders and i was replied that "...These games are still in production".
Now, looking at your new counters and reading your news, i would like to know what is my 3 orders fate.
Have i to open a new ticket to have some news about?

Thank you

Last edited: