Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Gap requirements

lonejedi

Does the Heroes of the Gap extension downloaded from the VASSAL page here on LNL's site still require the VLNL World Championship module (not available here yet, but on VASSAL's module library pages), or will it extend either of the other Heroes modules (Day of/Band of)? (Just curious while I'm sitting here at work, unable to download and experiment on my own until later)

Any plans to grow it into its own full module, or redesign the existing ones to all be extensions of a single core module?

Barthheart

Staff member
What Stephane said: it's an extension for the VLnL World Championship module.
There is a change coming, soon I hope as I'm doing it, that will have all games as extensions of a base module.
This is coming along nicely and should be available within a month... as long as my real life cooperates.
Thank you for your patients..... ;)

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
What Stephane said: it's an extension for the VLnL World Championship module.
There is a change coming, soon I hope as I'm doing it, that will have all games as extensions of a base module.
This is coming along nicely and should be available within a month... as long as my real life cooperates.
Thank you for your patients..... ;)

I'll be as patient as needed. I am so grateful for you to undertake this, as VLnL allows me to play quite regularly while it would not be the case if I was restricted to FtF gaming