Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Motherland Errata?

gashlycrumb

Hello, looking through the TEC for Heroes of the Motherland, I have questions about the following:

1) Road (Dirt or Paved) is listed as Type Open, but the Notes state " Road hexes are Open for spotting purposes if at least one enemy unit has a LOS traced exactly along the Road to the target hex. They are degrading terrain with a +1 TM for all fire that crosses the jungle line to enter the hex. Use cost of Road when moving from one Road hex to another contiguous Road hex, otherwise use the values for other terrain in the hex." Is this correct?
2) What are the green buildings with white outlines on the Heroes of Motherland Maps and what are the rules for them (Ex. 46B I5 and I6)? There is no reference to the green buildings on either the TEC or in the Module Rules and Scenarios.

Thanks.

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
1. Looks like the notes for roads in this one got mixed up with Pacific or Nam. I believe the text should read ... "Ignore terrain in hex when moving from one contiguous Road hex to another."

2. I regards to buildings ... the color of the center dot tells you what type of building you are dealing with. If the center dot is red, then it is a Heavy Construction Building, if the center dot is black, then it is a light construction building. So since the center dot in this case is red, it is considered a heavy construction building.