Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Motherland v2.0 Vassal Module Available

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Here is LnLP Official Heroes of the Motherland v2.0 Vassal Module. Attached are several screenshots. These show off the new custom UI buttons on the toolbar, which use graphics directly from the LnLT games in some cases, and they are all bigger and flashier than the stock Vassal graphics.

Additional things to look for is our new counter look, now with rounded corners and light shading. The maps and counters are all larger hi-res digital images designed to match the boardgame contents, which makes them all easier to see and read. All the other modules will be released when the new games are available.

Download Available at https://goo.gl/1kKiOk

Ridgeline.jpg Pavlov'sHouse.png

Trent Garner

Hey everyone, just a quick heads-up that the module has already been updated, because silly me, I forgot to add the German crew counters for the Wermacht and SS. Apologies to those of you who have already downloaded the module.

The German crew counters have now been added and the updated module has been uploaded to the Vassal website. We will update the download files in the Resource section in the very near future.

Broadsword56

Enjoying the module -- but...
I can't find a way to implement the "For the Motherland!" rule and boost the morale in a single hex for a Soviet army 1-4-4-5/4 MMC so that it gets a morale of 6. The module doesn't have any counters to swap out for that, and no numerical morale markers that could be used for this purpose. Also, if the module had a text notes option switched on for units, I'd be able to just make a notation on the counter that its morale is now 6. Or is the lack of 1-4-4-6 counters a "hard limit" meaning Soviet army MMC units simply can't get any higher morale than 5?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
The reason is that this increase is only for the rally phase and thus no marker is required. At least, that is how I always played it.

Herb

I can't find a terrain marker for light woods. A very minor issue,, as I'm using a forest terrain marker and just remembering that it's light woods,, but if there is ever an update maybe this minor fix could be added. thanks for making the module!!!! I love it.

Trent Garner

Hi guys, glad to hear everyone is enjoying the LnLT Vassal modules. Apologies for the missing Light Woods counter, the HotM module has been updated with the missing counter and the most recent version can be downloaded in the LnLP resource section, or from the Vassal website. Thank you all for the module feedback and for letting us know about the missing counter.