Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.
Heroes of the Motherland Vassal Modules

Heroes of the Motherland Vassal Modules v2.3

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Note that none of the errata reported after March 3 (my birthday :)), 2019 are incorporated in the latest version of the VASSAL module

Last edited:

Trent Garner

You are too right, sir! A module with the incorporated changes (v2.4) is ready to go and I will try to release it later this week.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
The To-hit tables of the Waffen SS PzF30 and the Waffen SS RPzB54 are still inverted. Also, flipping the Wounded marker, either with the right-click menu or using Shift-I does not work and return a Bad Data in Module: Image not found LeadershipMorale.png message in the chat window.

Trent Garner

Thanks as always for pointing these out, I'll get them fixed as soon as possible, but it may be a few days. We're nearing completion on another Vassal project, which currently takes priority. This weekend I've set aside for Vassal projects and this has been added to the list.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
German Wermacht Leader Lt. Plassman does not have a right-click low crawl option. Actually, his right-click menu is really different than the other leaders

Trent Garner

Lt. Plassman SMC was changed to use the standard Leader prototype, rather than the Armor_Leader prototype. He is an infantry leader.

New module has been uploaded to Vassal website and will appear when approved by the Vassal moderators. Also uploaded to Dropbox for LnL Publishing website.

Cheers!

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
The Fired Slayer marker is located in the Skill Box. it should really be in the Admin marker window of the Marker box, because it is not a skill per see but a marker companion to the Slayer skill

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
It would be nice if the Dark July markers windows installed itself in the Markers box instead of the Armies box. I almost mist them :)

Trent Garner

Thanks for the feedback on the skill markers, but in this case I prefer to leave things as they are, precisely because these markers are companion to one another. When I pull the Slayer skill marker for a game, I will also pull the Slayer Fired marker at the same time. It is easier to find them both in the same place.

Trent Garner

Dark July '43 module has been updated with the requested change to the markers window. David hasn't uploaded the new module to LnLP website, so we should be good to go as v2.5. I will upload to the Vassal website tonight.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Thanks for the feedback on the skill markers, but in this case I prefer to leave things as they are, precisely because these markers are companion to one another. When I pull the Slayer skill marker for a game, I will also pull the Slayer Fired marker at the same time. It is easier to find them both in the same place.
And when you pull the Slayer Fired marker first, do you set it aside for later use?

Trent Garner

Correct, I just set it aside and draw another marker, if needs be. Alternatively, if I draw the Slayer skill first, then I usually grab the Slayer Fired marker as well and set it to the side for later use. The module allows you to pick the specific skill markers you want from the cup, or draw them randomly.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
The Russian Line infantry Squad 1-4-4-5/4 shaken side is *-*-2-5. it should be *-*-2-4

Trent Garner

Hi Stéphane,

I'll take a look at this and get it fixed, shouldn't be long. Sam for 'Nam module.

Trent

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Hum...I might have mistaken a Russian Line1-4-4-5/5 for a Russian Line 1-4-4-5/4. Sorry about that :banghead:

That being said, I can't get the German Wehrmacht 1-4-4-5/5 to shake (Bad Data in Module: Image not found GE_14(4)5-BackVSL.png)

Trent Garner

Added the missing image. Latest module has been uploaded to Vassal website. Should also be updated on LnLP website at some point.