Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Pacific Digital Edition

Chad Oatman

A bit cryptic, but understandably so. Just getting into the system and grateful for more whenever it comes. I'm patient.
Thanks,
Chad

Punisher

David are working on some new items for Lock 'n Load.that are PC related or just staying with the board games for now?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi

No we are working on new engines for the games. We want our core computer games to be free with one or two scenarios and if gamers like the game they can purchase the battle / scenario packs. This takes away for demos and makes it easy of gamers to make sure the game runs on their computer systems.

David

LnL Publishing is happy to announce that we will be directly developing and publishing our computer titles in-house, and the franchise continues with Lock 'n Load: Heroes of the Pacific, designed by Mark H. Walker and programmed by Tom Proudfoot. The first platform will be Windows, and we have plans to expand to the Mac and iPad platforms as well.

Our new system adds a battle builder and auto map maker, expanding the gameplay and options for players. All modules will be compatible with the new core game system, allowing you to play on maps from different eras, so you can try out interesting scenarios, such as having the VC from Forgotten Heroes fighting the Soviets from Dark July modules. We will also include options so you can turn off/on options that make it play more in a board game style or in a computer game style.

We have uploaded some screenshots for you to review in our media section found here on our forums.

When's it coming????!!!! I can't wait, please hurry. I'd like to play it before i die. Had 3 strokes already Dr. says next one could be fatal. Please hurry.

Francesco

Yes and again mean that,for the moment,i don't see the necessity to change.I have on my PC a lot of old game and my doubt ,on a new Windows,is if this game work again.
With Heroes of Stalingrad there was no problem ,i hope that also the Pacific will be the same.

AP514

But i hope to use again my old XP.
XP...time to get out of the dark ages.....
Well if a computer running XP can handle the game then thats great news for me because my Tablet has more power than my old computer running XP...Which meams it could be an easy port over to Android....Woot

On a more serious note I really look forward to buying and Playing this series Just got HERO's of Stalingrad..and love'n it

Francesco

Time passes but there is no chance to have news.At least some information about the progress of the work.

Francesco

Yes OK, but in the mean time is not possible to have some news on the work in progress like for all the others game?
On the Matrix forum there are some WIP with some discussion between programmer and future players.
This discussion could inspire new ideas or correction of the program.Is not so?