Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Pacific Digital Edition

Hexagon

Any new info??? maybe know if is possible see game in 2017 or not and if is possible know a little about game (leak some images, info...)

And a little question, is planned somekind of "gift" to HoS owners??? like a discount coupon or similar??? maybe like with Command ops, if i dont remember bad you offer the game+packs discounted a certain amount of time... maybe do this with Heroes to??? i dont see a bad idea release free base game with a few scens as demo (and option to pay a little to "expand" demo) and at same time 2 packs, Pacific+East front, if you buy both packs a certain discount, if you only buy one 50% of the discount.

Well, expect after 3 years game leave walking dead mode :hungover:

I gave up. Pre Ordered Heroes of the Pacific board game. Hope that is out soon. Would love to have a digital version.

Hexagon

I see, looks like 2017 is not going to be the year... well, more time to learn all tricks in the game and try install the mods and dont die trying it:dead:

Thanks for the reply and good luck.

Francesco

[QUOTEWe have something else planned but we are not ready to discuss it.][/QUOTE]

It means that is not a project abbandoned but any news is not for this year?
Someone,on the Matrix forum,is working on mod for HoS.Is not possible for your company to do the same but officially?

MacMarkus69

Indeed, that are good news...I like HOS, but I would really look forward to something with some "future potential"...

Keep it coming...