Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Pacific Digital Edition

LnLP

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
LnL Publishing is happy to announce that we will be directly developing and publishing our computer titles in-house, and the franchise continues with Lock 'n Load: Heroes of the Pacific, designed by Mark H. Walker and programmed by Tom Proudfoot. The first platform will be Windows, and we have plans to expand to the Mac and iPad platforms as well.

Our new system adds a battle builder and auto map maker, expanding the gameplay and options for players. All modules will be compatible with the new core game system, allowing you to play on maps from different eras, so you can try out interesting scenarios, such as having the VC from Forgotten Heroes fighting the Soviets from Dark July modules. We will also include options so you can turn off/on options that make it play more in a board game style or in a computer game style.

We have uploaded some screenshots for you to review in our media section found here on our forums.

Rodger Samuel

Great news! I loved beta-testing Heroes of Stalingrad. It's a great game. My only complaint was the lack of randomly-generated scenarios, so I'm thrilled to see that this will be added in the next game. I hope it is retrofitted to Heroes of Stalingrad!

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
This is great! I had a blast testing Heroes of Stalingrad.

LnLP

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Great news! I loved beta-testing Heroes of Stalingrad. It's a great game. My only complaint was the lack of randomly-generated scenarios, so I'm thrilled to see that this will be added in the next game. I hope it is retrofitted to Heroes of Stalingrad!

Unfortunately, Heroes of Stalingrad can't be retrofitted: the new game has been built as an expandable system, with a core module around which all Lock 'n Load games can be added in a modular fashion.

As far as Stalingrad itself is concerned, we have a Russian Front module coming so you can be back in the Motherland very soon.

Francesco

I hope that Tom remeber to put also the overlay,custom overlay.Than,i don't know if is possible to add new rules like troup with ski for the East Front.

Saladin

If you want me to buy HotP, you need to provide a useable scenario editor for HoS - or give me back $40.

LnLP

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Sorry that can not happen, we do not have control of that version. Because of this we are changing the ways we do things, so that can never happen again.

Last edited:

MikeGER

Great news !
Hereby i apply for the beta test :) ...i guess the Bug Tracker portal will haved move to a new host so ;-)

Francesco

But with this annoucement means that LnL is ott from Matrix games?LnL develope and sells this game alone?

Anyway another memory for Tom:Don't forget the Heat ammunition versus infantry in the csv!
I hope also to see Bunker and cave ,tipycal for the Japanese.
A suggestion could be to modify the rules for off-board artillery,big calibre like 150mm and over can have an effect on the armored tank(i think).

LnLP

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Yes LnL will being doing its own games that includes development and publishing. As for beta testing we will be open a section just for people to apply for doing testing.

Hexagon

I follow HoS and plan buy it in holiday special in Matrix but now i think in wait now... in the end you are going to add the HoS content as module in your version no???

I read that HoP is going to have same content like in board game... i remember that in your old web was posible see games details but now is not possible.

Well, i need ask 2 things about serie... you are going to add somekind of DRM??? and is a price line decided??? (using a base game and a modular system i think in pay a little more for base game but have cheaper modules for example).

And finally congratulations and expect you expand your games to PC world.

LnLP

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
We are NOT planning any DRM except of a serial number to install and not needed during play. We are going to have our own East Front material so it will not be the same.

We are planning on releasing a Lock 'n Load Core game with just a few scenarios. The price is not set and we may even make it free ;). This will allow everyone to try it out. If you like it you can then buy the modules you are interested in. Then are looking at selling the modules between $10.00 to $40.00 depending what it has, development time etc. The real news is the Core game will have a Battle Generator and a Map Generator. So you can select a mission type, buy forces and play. If you have different modules we can use any maps or forces with any another modules you own.

HOTP - random_battle.png

LnLP

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Sorry Hexagon

I forgot to answer one of your questions. We know about the store and a whole brand new site (the forums are not changing) is coming VERY soon will offer a ton more features and details.

Francesco

Waiting the new HoP,i have a question on the" old HoS". If a vehicle is abandoned,a unit that enter the Hexagon must take a morale check like an assault or no? In others word the vehicle is ignored ?Also by the AI tank? I mean ,is not that a abandoned vehicle is taken as target by the AI?