Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Pacific Digital Edition

Francesco

OK thank you,but sometime put some news,like picture or new rules introduced.This can give me,and perhaps to others,the feeling that the work are in progres.:)

Hexagon

Ummm new engine is more about graphics or changes to work better using diferent set of rules??? now you orientated serie to "sandbox" model i understand you could find problems facing diferent kinds of armies (banzai charges for example).

Francesco

How proceeds the game programming?There are no news, no pictures to be published?
I know that this question are a noise for who work on the game,but are done only to know some new rule introduced ,some problem solved or other.

Punisher

Looking forward to progress screen shots of this game. Still playing "Heroes of Stalingrad" and not tired of it yet.

Francesco

I hope that someone read this message.
Question:Is not possible to introduce,in victory condition,a method based on victory points?
For example exit victory points or destroyed victory points or difference in destroyed victory points .
The points are already present in the csv file of the old version,so must be only found a program to calculate this victory points.This could increase the variety of the scenarios and when we reproduce a scenario with vehicle exited or destroyed ,we can give a different importance between trucks and tanks.

Last edited:

Francesco

Thank you for the reply,but at this point i'm doubtful that the game could be ready for the Summer.

Punisher

thanks David for update. I am still playing "Heroes Of Stalingrad " on my PC and Love the game. Nothing like it on the PC yet until you release "Heroes Of The Pacific.

Rodger Samuel

Sad news. I love Heroes of Stalingrad and was really looking forward to more. I hope this is just a temporary delay.