Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Pacific Question

Jack Ruetty

Counter Attack Scenario. SSR #2 Running Cold states "Units using their HE equivalent after securing a hit do not pay an additional penalty on the DCT."

I am not getting what this refers to. Assault Movement? Probably something simple that I am overlooking.

Thanks
Jack

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Got the same question from the LNLT Digital developper a few days ago :)

Frankly, the only thing I can see is that those units don't sufffer a -1 to their HE-equivalent after they hit a target not located in buildings, bunker, cave ou hut, because that it the only modifier applied after a hit is scored

Jack Ruetty

Stephane maybe I am wrong but I always thought that was limited to using Heat ammo.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Yes, this is limited to HEAT ammo but, again, this is the only penalty a unit suffer AFTER scoring it, and the only penalty affecting your check on the DCT so that is the only explanation I can give to this. Penalty fort assault movement is applied BEFORE securing a hit, and on the OFT table