Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Pacific questions

Cheeks

I have a zero chance of arranging a face-to-face game, so I want to be sure of a couple items before I purchase.

1) Is there a VASSAL module for Heroes of the Pacific, and if so can it be played by email? (EDIT: Sorry, I missed the VASSAL module indication; so yes - there is a module.)

2) Can the Lock ‘n Load Solo be used with the Heroes of the Pacific?

3) Is there a board map / scenario for Iwo Jima conflicts.

Thanks to any who respond.

Cheeks

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
Hello,

1). Yes, the VASSAL Module For Heroes of the Pacific can be used to play-by-email (PBEM). All of the Lock ‘n Load Tactical VASSAL modules can be used to PBEM.

2). Yes, the solo module can be used With Heroes of the Pacific, as well as all of the Lock ‘n Load Tactical Modules, including previous editions of the modules.

3). I believe there is only one scenario in the Heroes of the Pacific module that is for Iwo Jima.

Cheeks

Thanks for the reply Ralph. I’ve order Heroes of the Pacific and Solo. I’m hoping that this will be all that I’ll need to enjoy tactical battles in the Pacific.

I’ve also picked up the digital games from steam for both the Lock n’ Load tactical w/ dlc’s and the Nations at War with dlc’s. When my wife see the credit card bill she’s going to flip. Therefore I’ll need somewhere to sleep for the next couple of days , do you have an extra room David.