Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes Of The Pacific

Ive Had HoP for about a week now, and I really like this game. I managed to play a couple of games(solitaire) and it was a lot of fun. Ive played minature games for the last few years and I forgot how much fun hex and counter games can be. I plan on buying quite a few more products from Lock and Load. Thanks for The Great Game.(I have also ordered All Things Zombie Reloaded) and again I really enjoy Heroes of The Pacific. Have a good day

Whiterook

Website
www.militarywargaming.com
Hiya David!

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere, but since this thread exists, I thought I'd ask it here: With the upgrades (designs) of some of the LNLP titles.... Is Heoes of the Pacific going to be redesigned (e.g., artwork of maps, counters, whatever)?

I noted that the game is Out of Stock, and I desperately want to get this game as soon as possible. That said, I'd also rather wait to until LNLP stocks the game and take advantage of your great, new Loyalty Program. I have not been known for my patience when I decide I want a game however, and the secondary market beckons now and then :happy: ...but I'll fight the good fight to halt back.

What I would hate to happen however, is that if I break down and buy a used copy...only to find it come out by LNLP down the near-distant future in a re-designed form! :arghh:

So, can I assume A) the HotP game will be coming back to the LNLP Store in the near future? ...and B) is not being re-designed?

Thanks!

PS.....I LOVE LNLP! :D

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi,

Heroes of the Pacific is NOT going to have any re-design of the game since its was just released. The exception was we changed the rule booklet layout. We made a modules rules and scenario booklet into one booklet like the other games in series. We will now also include the core rules with the game. The current release had an HOTP manual with the module rules in one booklet and also a scenario booklet. Let me make this 100% CLEAR. The HOTP manual is 100% the same rules as found in the Core Rule booklet. We are just breaking out the module rules from the main rules and putting them with the scenario booklet.

David