Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

HoN: Untold Stories is GREAT, any similar modules?

BGregory

I just bought Untold Stories and really like the smaller scenarios contained in that module. With only a few squads or so, every single move is critical. I also like the surprises contained in the event hexes.

Which other modules have a lot of these types of scenarios? We Stand Alone?

I currently have Normandy, Untold Stories, and Red Star.

I also liked the book of short stories that come with it. If a new expansion with short stories is published, I would probably get it.

Rydo

I just bought Untold Stories and really like the smaller scenarios contained in that module. With only a few squads or so, every single move is critical. I also like the surprises contained in the event hexes.

Which other modules have a lot of these types of scenarios? We Stand Alone?

I currently have Normandy, Untold Stories, and Red Star.

I also liked the book of short stories that come with it. If a new expansion with short stories is published, I would probably get it.
Hi,

We Stand Alone have a good mixture of medium and small scenarios. Each module have some scenarios with low units density but there are not too much that i remeber, vietnam have 1 with very few units. Maybe the expansion for falklands have some small.

I think they will make future books with those actions if enought feedback is received.

I like small counter density too, probably i will include them in each issue of the fanzine. They are quick to test but hard to balance.

Bye.

BGregory

Hi,

We Stand Alone have a good mixture of medium and small scenarios. Each module have some scenarios with low units density but there are not too much that i remeber, vietnam have 1 with very few units. Maybe the expansion for falklands have some small.

I think they will make future books with those actions if enought feedback is received.

I like small counter density too, probably i will include them in each issue of the fanzine. They are quick to test but hard to balance.

Bye.

OK, thanks. I'll probably get We Stand Alone.