Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

MichaelCD

So I picked this Heroes of the Gap expansion up while on my travels without realizing it requires Heroes of the Blitzkrieg. Nowhere does it say this on the front cover, BTW. I know this was done pre-takeover so I am not blaming the current company.

From what I have read so far, it just needs the cards and maps from HotB?

Also, according to BGG this is being incorporated into Heroes in Defiance. Is that true and isn't that a strictly WW II game?

Cottonbaler

It will be released as Heroes Against the Red Star, which combines your expansion with the old Heroes of the Gap and includes some additional scenarios that were published in Line of Fire magazine.

So I picked this Heroes of the Gap expansion up while on my travels without realizing it requires Heroes of the Blitzkrieg. Nowhere does it say this on the front cover, BTW. I know this was done pre-takeover so I am not blaming the current company.

From what I have read so far, it just needs the cards and maps from HotB?

Also, according to BGG this is being incorporated into Heroes in Defiance. Is that true and isn't that a strictly WW II game?

MichaelCD

Ah,OK. Thanks. I have already pre-ordered Heroes Against the Red Star.