Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Hooaah. It's here

Caesar

Came home to find a package waiting on the porch. It was from Lock 'n Load. Could it be......? Yes it was! White Star Rising. Haven't opened it yet, but it is out of the mailing box. Was so thrilled had to share it! So now if you will excuse me, I have some unboxing to do.

This is going to be fun.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
So happy for ya, Caesar! :) I received an email telling me my order is on back order. :) It's in process...
Tell us how your game is...

Hi Everyone

There are NO BACK-ORDERS, we were moving fast today to get extra orders out and we got ahead of the system. So anyone who received an email that says your order is on back-order is wrong. All orders that say this have been shipped.

David

Caesar

So ha
So happy for ya, Caesar! :) I received an email telling me my order is on back order. :) It's in process...)
Hope everyone gets their copy soon. From reading the rules (I have not had time to play through a game yet) I am pleased. Looks like it will play smoothly with minimal referencing during play. Components are beautiful, well designed, well produced, and aesthetically pleasing. Hope I don't sound like I'm fishing for browning points, but I guess L 'n L is well enough aware of the character of their work that they can handle some third party praise without becoming narcissistic. I'm happy with it and think you will be too. Unboxing it was fun, but don't just start playing with the box. Do look at the game. (jk). Enjoy.