Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

How Do

Eric

New to the forum but not exactly new to the series. Played a bit of the original series but it always seemed there was another game that I was engrossed in so I never gave it the time it deserved.

But being the hopeless impulse buyer of wargames, I promptly picked the Commander Pack up and look forward to the fresh beginnings. Personally, I also did so to support David Heath who I have admired from his days at Matrix. Always a friendly and helpful dude. It takes customers for a fledgling company to survive and competition in this market is very welcome from this gamers standing.

LnL:HoS was one of my favorite new releases and I sure hope Tom is still involved with the game. Just wonderfully executed. (please keep the rolling dice effect)

The one thing I noticed that I would advise changing on this site is the requirement that people be members to see the screens on the forums. I think it could be a turn off for potential customers.

Eric
a.k.a Missouri_Rebel

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
New to the forum but not exactly new to the series. Played a bit of the original series but it always seemed there was another game that I was engrossed in so I never gave it the time it deserved.

But being the hopeless impulse buyer of wargames, I promptly picked the Commander Pack up and look forward to the fresh beginnings. Personally, I also did so to support David Heath who I have admired from his days at Matrix. Always a friendly and helpful dude. It takes customers for a fledgling company to survive and competition in this market is very welcome from this gamers standing.

LnL:HoS was one of my favorite new releases and I sure hope Tom is still involved with the game. Just wonderfully executed. (please keep the rolling dice effect)

The one thing I noticed that I would advise changing on this site is the requirement that people be members to see the screens on the forums. I think it could be a turn off for potential customers.

Eric
a.k.a Missouri_Rebel

Hi Eric

Thanks for the support Eric, I will check to see why you need to register to view the screens.

David

altipueri

I agree with Eric/Missouri Rebel - having to register to see forum postings is a turn off for potential new customers.

I think your objective should be to get that free core engine out as wide as possible and I would give it away in a freely copyable form rather than having to register and download a registration number.