Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

How is shipping handled in Europe ?

Wiggum

Hi !

I was told that shipping in Europe is done via the UK. So the package gets sent from the UK to lets say Germany or Italy. This would mean reasonable shipping cost and no worries about customs.

Is this correct ?

Because then the shipping cost seems a bit high, i checked it on the internet and i can send a package with the same weight from the UK to Germany for half the price that gets shown on the Checkout page when i enter my German Address and choose "Weight based shipping" (15€ vs. 30€).

Also, i tested it and entered a UK Mainland Address and it still showed me around 30€ for shipping which i think would be strange if the package gets send from the UK.

Can somebody please clear this up ?

Wiggum

Ok, looks like i misunderstood this, Rydo just told me that

they [dont] ship from the UK but they use a UK third party shop that receive the package and send it to you.
You are purchasing from Ln'L directly in the USA and at some point, when the package is in europe it gets shipped from the UK, that way we in europe will not have to pay customs.

Is this the way it works ?
So there should be at least no customs to pay when i get the package in Germany.

Also as additional question:
If i buy now here directly from LnL, will i get boxes where missing and misprinted counters have already been added/fixed ?

Last edited: