Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

HQs as passengers on an eliminated ground unit

Starman

10.7.3 Results versus Transport units and Passengers
If a ground Transport unit is eliminated, roll 1d6.
» On a result of 4 - 6, the Passengers and any HQ or Leader with them are also eliminated.

Qn: Does this mean the Leader or HQ is eliminated?

Or

Should read it read similar to 1-3 result ( there may be other friendly units in the hex)
» On a result of 4 - 6, the Passengers are eliminated also roll as usual for the reduction/wounding of deployed/attached HQs or Leaders.

Or

» On a result of 4 - 6, the Passengers and any Leader with them are eliminated, a HQ deployed to them is automatically reduced if not already, then moved to the Suppressed Holding Box.

Note:- This was raised on BGG and I advised they treat it as
» On a result of 4 - 6, the Passengers are eliminated see 10.7.2 if any HQ or Leader is with them in the hex.

Last edited:

Keith Tracton

Staff member
10.7.3 Results versus Transport units and Passengers
If a ground Transport unit is eliminated, roll 1d6.
» On a result of 4 - 6, the Passengers and any HQ or Leader with them are also eliminated.

Qn: Does this mean the Leader or HQ is eliminated?

Or

Should read it read similar to 1-3 result ( there may be other friendly units in the hex)
» On a result of 4 - 6, the Passengers are eliminated also roll as usual for the reduction/wounding of deployed/attached HQs or Leaders.

Or

» On a result of 4 - 6, the Passengers and any Leader with them are eliminated, a HQ deployed to them is automatically reduced if not already, then moved to the Suppressed Holding Box.

Note:- This was raised on BGG and I advised they treat it as
» On a result of 4 - 6, the Passengers are eliminated see 10.7.2 if any HQ or Leader is with them in the hex.

Yes I was sent a link to that too, thanks for answering that, you are correct about how to treat it. Your initial playing with the reference to 10.7.2 allows for the procedure to be in one place in the rules, I like that best. Thanks again!