Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

hypothetical engagement

Torhild

(I also posted this on the BGG web page)

I received the new Heroes of the Pacific LnL game yesterday. I am currently setting up to play though the first scenario. While looking over the US Marine counters it occurred to me, that I may be able to finely set up a long awaited hypothetical engagement between the US Marine Corps and the German army. As I own the second edition of Band of Heroes, I think I have everything I need. I can use the Band of Heroes maps as well.

Has anyone tried this yet? I think it would be a fun way to spend a few hours. I will be trying this after I get a number of Heroes of the Pacific under my belt.

Last edited:

Jeff Lewis

Once Heroes of Normandy is out, we will have a Battle Generator for it just as we do for Heroes of the Pacific. You can use the point values for the Marines from HotP and the Germans from HoN and then have at it. Like you wrote, probably best to use HoN Maps.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Just so you know The Heroes of the Pacific Battle Generator also allows you to use the Heroes of the Nam maps as well. Heroes of Normandy Battle Generator also allows you to use the maps from Heroes in Defiance maps.

David

Torhild

Perfect! Thank you for the information. I will defiantly be acquiring the Heroes of Normandy Battle Generator.