Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

I Want This Game (Limited edtion modules, Heroes of the Faith, and more...)

Van hecke

I think it's easier to create a special topic on it...

So, two years ago, you offered in this crowdfunding program re-editions of sold-out games, AND new add-on, Limited edition, modules only in preorder to satisfy your old fan who already have the first or second editions of your games.

So I paid you 80 $ for the Ring of Hill add-on which promises me new maps, scenarios, UK and Argentinians armored troops, US Marines and new Soviet... Other guys did the same with band of heroes... (And I don't even mention the ones who ordered Heroes of the Faith....)

Now you're making re-impressions of all your games (nothing really exciting for the gamers who follow you since 2004, I have to say), but nothing is in sight about these specials limited edition modules... No production schedule, no decision, no money refunding, nothing !!

And everytime somebody is asking you the question about it on this forum, you just evade the question, answer beside the point, or saying "We will do, we will write, we will think..."

This week answer :
"Oh and I will take care of everyone one way for another. NO ONE will lose money or need to pay more."

Last month one :
"We are sending out a email directly to customers that pre-ordered that will give you all the details."

That's really funny,... except we gave you money. So now you have to answer about what you did with it.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
I think it's easier to create a special topic on it...

So, two years ago, you offered in this crowdfunding program re-editions of sold-out games, AND new add-on, Limited edition, modules only in preorder to satisfy your old fan who already have the first or second editions of your games.

So I paid you 80 $ for the Ring of Hill add-on which promises me new maps, scenarios, UK and Argentinians armored troops, US Marines and new Soviet... Other guys did the same with band of heroes... (And I don't even mention the ones who ordered Heroes of the Faith....)

Now you're making re-impressions of all your games (nothing really exciting for the gamers who follow you since 2004, I have to say), but nothing is in sight about these specials limited edition modules... No production schedule, no decision, no money refunding, nothing !!

And everytime somebody is asking you the question about it on this forum, you just evade the question, answer beside the point, or saying "We will do, we will write, we will think..."

This week answer :
"Oh and I will take care of everyone one way for another. NO ONE will lose money or need to pay more."

Last month one :
"We are sending out a email directly to customers that pre-ordered that will give you all the details."

That's really funny,... except we gave you money. So now you have to answer about what you did with it.

Hi Van hecke,

I can't find where I posted my message on this but I spent the last couple of days in the ER with my oldest son. So I am a few more days behind in updating everyone.

Ok now for an update on Pre-orders. If you have an old order on I Want This Game / original LnL Store. The Original store had a lot of security and operating issues and we upgraded to our current store. This has been a long process but its totally secure and personal financial information is NEVER stored on it. All older records that we have of anyone's financial information were destroyed. The current store will allow any customer to review any order history as well as any pledges and or Pre-Orders. You may review or cancel any of those orders whenever you wish.

Now for the Pre-Order Update

We sent out emails to ALL the Heroes of Normandy customers so you should have that by now. This will give you all the information on what we are doing and what needs to be done to register your pre-order on the new system.

Heroes of the Faith we have stated a long time ago was cancelled and credits were giving out. We also sent out emails to all the Heroes of North Africa customers and today I plan to get all of the Heroes of the Falklands and later this week Stalin Triumph. This should close out the last remaining issues.

In order to have your pre-orders registered and be able to be viewed by you. You must have an active store and forum account. If you already have an account on our store or forums, you do not need to register another one.

1) If you do not have an account on the new store, you will need to create one at the link below.

https://store.lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=account/login

Once completed, please proceed to Step 2.

2) If you do not have an account on our forums you will need to create one at the link below. You can use the same username and password as your store account if you wish:

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/register

If you have any questions or experience any difficulties, please submit a Support Ticket with our Customer Support Department:

http://support.lnlpublishing.com

Again thank you all for your patience and support.

David