Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Including LnL Solo rules, cards and charts?

Wiggum

Hi,

I have just seen that the solo rules, charts and cards got included into the free TTS modules.
Are there plans to add them to the digital game to allow solo gameplay via Hotseat mode? I think that would be a cool addition having the Solo Rules and cards available.
Not talking about replacing the AI or modelling the AI to follow the solo module. Just making them available as PDF inside the game maybe with a hotkey to draw (and display) one of the cards in a separate window so people who want to use them for solo gameplay can by selecting hotseat mode and then drawing cards while and following the solo rules and charts available in-game. So basically just another option and cool addition.

Last edited:

andyl71

Having read up on the Solo expansion, I am curious as to what extent (if at all) the Digital AI decision tree is based on the tabletop AI ?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Apparently, not much, although the Solo AEO is based on common sense, just as the Digital AI is supposed to be :) I've noticed though the Solo AEO is much more defensive than I am in the same defensive posture