Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Is it possible such crazy thing?

Surfcandy

Steam says April 2 for Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital and March 25 for Normandy and Nam. So which is it?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital Steam release date had to be changed to April 2, 2020, at 1:00 PM. Steam had approved our original release date but all releases must wait 10 days after approval. So the official release date is now April 2, 2020. Our games will only be available on Steam going forward. One of the main reasons for this is the updating system and multiplayer features to name a few reasons.

Another great thing is with only having one core engine all new features and improvements go across the entire module series.

GreyKatana

I'm a newbie, having purchased the P&P rules and Heroes of Normandy but having never played them. If anyone wants a steam friend to play the digital when it comes out, PM me and I can give you my friend code.

GreyKatana

Being a newbie this brings me to another question.
Will the game feature a tutorial at launch or should players be already familiar with the rules?

Erik Winroth

Heroes of Nam - Pack 1 and Heroes of Normandy - Pack 1 is up for release on Steam in a few hours. Don't you think you will have a few unhappy customers, who happen to buy this before realizing the game actually does not release for another 8 days?

Francesco

Our games will only be available on Steam going forward. One of the main reasons for this is the updating system and multiplayer features to name a few reasons.
I don't know Steam ,never used,but for the updating the other companys use the patch.Why your company don't adopt the old way that could attract much more castomer?If one play against PC is not interested to Steam.

Erik Winroth

I like that they use steam. Much easier to handle your games when you replace your computer or play on several computers. You can also usually play on several platforms without having to buy the game for each platform (I use both Mac and PC).

Gerry

Hello:
Curious if the game will have heroes to the same extent as the Heroes of Stalingrad game (I think the limit was 2 at a time but they had more firepower than squads. And if one died, then of course another could be created to get up to the maximum of two. So you could have maybe 4 heroes in a scenario over time. Which seems way too many from a historical perspective.)
Thanks very much.
Gerry