Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Is the editor a bit tricky to use..? ;).

kipanderson

Hi,
Could be just me.. ;)..
I do just rush on assuming that my experience will see me through to a happy ending.. reading the manual is for girls.. .. yes I too think that is my problem :).
However, Flashpoint Red Storm does I think use a very similar editor pathway and has AI that is set by the objectives and seems far easier to use.
May be it’s just the manual is not suited to an overconfident speed read ;).
But a tutorial, in writing with lots of screen shots, would I think help a lot. I know you all have way too much to do anyway. Customers are wildly unreasonable.. ;). But think such a tutorial would help open up the editor, walking through the build of a small scenario using existing forces stolen from a previous shipped scenario.. would kick-start the production of more user content.
And be fun.. !!
Great game,
All the best,
Kip.

Joe98

The game comes with 4 manuals. One manual is the game manual and the other 3 are editing manuals. Look in the "Manuals" folder in the game directory.