Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Is this it for NaW?

Jay Townsend

This folder kind of died! Just trying to keep it alive. I have no idea where the NaW series stands as far as updates or new products or if this is it?

If this is all, well, there is plentily of material here to keep a gamer busy for years.

Sean,
Glad to hear you are still at it, but please, PLEASE get some of the obvious bugs fixed that have been hanging around since the old platform - like use of Fate Points. It's also still usually locking-up before a game is finished. I reported these issues at least a year ago.

My friend and I love this game, but the digital version is basically unplayable - which is a real shame.

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Hello

I have notified the developers. I will follow up on this to see if they are aware. Can you describe the issue and how you lead up to the problem?

thank you
Sean

When playing online, Windows 10:

1) The game almost never recognizes attempts to utilize Fate Points - we'll get the offer box, but it never recognizes acceptance.

2) More importantly, usually with a new chit pull, the system will not let either player do anything - one gets "waiting for opponent", and the other can't do anything.

We've provided feedback in the past, without much indication it was acted upon; since we love the game we'd be willing to spend more time debugging it, but only if we felt the effort would payoff. It's certainly not appeared this game has gotten much attention.

Jay Townsend

My problem with LnL lately, is they seemed to be focused too much on Digital products instead of the bread & butter board games. I have no interest in products in the digital realm or I would just play video games. I think LnL lost their direction.

I wish they would focus more on their existing digital products; it can be a great way to play with friends remotely.

Given their lack of progress on both fronts, I suppose they just do not have much bandwidth.

Sean Druelinger

Staff member
Hello

Nations at War Digital is going to be supported by another developer. That transition unfortunately will take longer than expected.

as far as non digital games, we just had a successful Kickstarter for Point Blank and are getting ready to launch Heroes of the Bitter Harvest.
Thank you
Sean Druelinger

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Currently playtesting Heroes of Grenada, translating the Core Rules to French, currently editing Valor of the 13th (expansion for HOTM) and recently edited Pledge of Honor (expansion for HOTN). I would hardly qualify this as idling :) In the past months/weeks, Battles to the Rhine, For the Emperor, Red Gauntlet and 4K X-Maps for HONA, HID and HATRS have came out.

Granted, this is all for LNLT, not NAW

Jay Townsend

I seem to own everything in the Nations at War series minus digital items.

• Compendium Volume 1st edition and the upgrade kit for it.

• Desert Heat 2nd edition and the upgrade kit for it.

• White Star Rising 2nd edition and the upgrade kit for it.

• Stalin’s Triumph and the upgrade kit for it.

It doesn’t look like anything new is on the horizon, is this it for the series? Not counting digital, which I have no use for. If so, I guess we will have to live with 106 scenarios.