Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

It Started Here Available Now

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Brothers By My Side Facebook.jpg

It Started Here LZ X-Ray is a simulation of the air assault by the 1-7 Air Cavalry Battalion into the La Drang Valley in mid-November of 1965. This platoon level game tells the story of the Air Cav's desperate fight for survival against the overwhelming strength of three North Vietnamese Army (NVA) regiments. This newly revised edition comes complete with new maps, counters and updated rules. Test your strategies and outthink your opponent, using infantry platoons, machine gun sections, mortar batteries, and helicopter sections in furious jungle warfare.

This game comes in two editions a downloadable Print and Play version in US Letter and A4 paper sizes We also provide a Print On Demand version that comes fully printed and with counters and dice.

This game contains some previously released material from Brothers By My Side. If you already purchased Brothers By My Side you will be able to download the updated edition for free. You can get it at https://goo.gl/vlvn3X

Bazerooni

View attachment 5276

It Started Here LZ X-Ray is a simulation of the air assault by the 1-7 Air Cavalry Battalion into the La Drang Valley in mid-November of 1965. This platoon level game tells the story of the Air Cav's desperate fight for survival against the overwhelming strength of three North Vietnamese Army (NVA) regiments. This newly revised edition comes complete with new maps, counters and updated rules. Test your strategies and outthink your opponent, using infantry platoons, machine gun sections, mortar batteries, and helicopter sections in furious jungle warfare.

This game comes in two editions a downloadable Print and Play version in US Letter and A4 paper sizes We also provide a Print On Demand version that comes fully printed and with counters and dice.

This game contains some previously released material from Brothers By My Side. If you already purchased Brothers By My Side you will be able to download the updated edition for free. You can get it at https://goo.gl/vlvn3X
You I can’t find anything about which side of the map to use in the scenarios. Dry river bed or not; is it just a matter of choice?

Maurice Fitzgerald

Staff member
Website
moesgametable.com
Use the map with the dry creek bed on it for scenarios 1-3, the back side of that map without the dry creek bed is used for scenario 4. This is the dry creek bed on the map.ISH Dry Creek Bed Map.jpg