Just discovered Lock n Load Tactical Series

Discussion in 'Lock 'n Load Tactical Series' started by Allen Owen, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Allen Owen

Allen Owen Member

Hey! I just discovered that this game series exists! I have watched a number of "unboxing" videos for various "Heroes of..." products and I have to say I am impressed with the product quality! I also have watched some demo games on Youtube and I am also impressed! I just started a new job, so it will be a minute before I can pick up on of the games, so I just wanted to drop a line and say hi. I also downloaded the V5.0 rule book to peruse. Ya'll make beautiful products! I am experiencing the agony of indecision (which one do I get first)!

Allen

2. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

3. Johnlondon

Johnlondon Member

Hey Allen! I also just discovered this incredible game, and have been playing the starter kit - and while there are a lot of rules, LnL has done a great job introducing them. I recommend you look at the starter kit, and follow the gameplay narrative PDF. It walks you through the rules and does a great job of introducing the system.

As for what to start with, beyond the starter kit, from my research I gathered that heroes of normandy was the most popular, so I went ahead and purchased that set, with the 4k x-maps.

#3 Johnlondon, Jul 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  4. Allen Owen

Allen Owen Member

Yeah I'm thinking about going with Heroes of the Pacific first, since my grandad was at Guadalcanal with the Army, among other places. But that's only first. I'll get the rest eventually. I'd like to find a local store near here that carries them.

5. TerryB

TerryB Member

Allen Owen likes this.
  6. Allen Owen

Allen Owen Member

Where can I get counter trays?

#6 Allen Owen, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  7. rgmyers

rgmyers Member

Don't forget the summer sale going on now!

8. Allen Owen

Allen Owen Member

Already ordered Heroes of Normandy and Pacific