Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Just joined the fray

GreyKatana

HI everyone.
I did not find any "Introduction" thread, so I decided to post here.

After a long research, looking at the various tactical WWII wargames, I decided to get into the LnLT system by purchasing "Heroes of Normandy" and the printed Core Rules 5.0.

What ultimately convinced me is the availability of the rules as a free PDF along with how great they are as both a reference and a teaching tool. I'm far from having read everything yet, but I'm already quite impressed.
They are by far the clearest rules I've ever read for a war game, while implementing a good level of chrome.

Also the attitude of the company is refreshing when you compare it to many of its competitors. Independent core modules, free PDFs of the rules, official VASSAL modules, modern graphics, good communication with customers here and on BGG. They do everything to inspire confidence.

Can't wait for my first scenario.

Rydo

HI everyone.
I did not find any "Introduction" thread, so I decided to post here.

After a long research, looking at the various tactical WWII wargames, I decided to get into the LnLT system by purchasing "Heroes of Normandy" and the printed Core Rules 5.0.

What ultimately convinced me is the availability of the rules as a free PDF along with how great they are as both a reference and a teaching tool. I'm far from having read everything yet, but I'm already quite impressed.
They are by far the clearest rules I've ever read for a war game, while implementing a good level of chrome.

Also the attitude of the company is refreshing when you compare it to many of its competitors. Independent core modules, free PDFs of the rules, official VASSAL modules, modern graphics, good communication with customers here and on BGG. They do everything to inspire confidence.

Can't wait for my first scenario.
Here's your first like.

Welcome aboard! Normany is great for start and contains a good chunk of very good scenarios. Also you can expand it later with noville.

Surely one of the best modules and a classic beign the second big Ln'l module released.

Happy gaming! :happy: