Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Knock on all Doors Overview maps

The Plodder

Here's larger resolution maps from the designer notes for you too look at. Enjoy. :)
O-Tag Series:
O-Tag Series.png

Decision Series:
Decision Series.png
Knock Series:
Knock SeriesV4.png
Big Knock Series:
Big Knock Series.png

DerGrenadier

Great maps. Love them. As Iam german may I point you to some typos? Its Losheimer Graben not Losheim Graben. Also its Schnee Eifel not Schnee Eiffel. And why do you mix the spellings? E.g. you name the Rivers Sauer and Prüm correct in their german names but then you call the Mosel the Moselle. Forgive me if Iam missing something here Iam just curious.

The Plodder

Great maps. Love them. As Iam german may I point you to some typos? Its Losheimer Graben not Losheim Graben. Also its Schnee Eifel not Schnee Eiffel. And why do you mix the spellings? E.g. you name the Rivers Sauer and Prüm correct in their german names but then you call the Mosel the Moselle. Forgive me if Iam missing something here Iam just curious.
I blame tired eyes on the Losheimergraben error. I followed Paul's spelling from his scenario descriptions for the misspelling of Schnee Eifel so that's his fault :p (Funnily enough, I spelt it correctly in the previous modules' SAMs). I'll correct those errors for the SAMs. I've spelt the Moselle that way as that seems to be the most common way in the books and maps I have seen.

Keydet

Sorry about the spelling errors. Extra letters or new spellings sometimes slip into my head/typing.