Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

L&L Tactical general availability

GuernseyMan

I've got the early access version on Steam. I really don't like Steam and try to avoid it if I can (not open for discussion!)

When the game has a final release is there any intention of releasing a non-steam version? I'd like to have a downloaded installer and be able to keep backups etc.

If absolutely must use Steam for this game then I will but I've been putting off buying any DLC in case the game becomes available as a straight download (don't even mind paying again as long as I can avoid Steam).

Please ignore this post, just seen an earlier reply that everything L&L will be on Steam. I'll have to consider whether I want to continue with this game or not!

Last edited:

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
You can also use Tabletop Simulator, Tabletopia and VASSAl. And, of course, the physical version of the game :)

GuernseyMan

Thanks

Not fussed on Tabletop Simulator, it takes ages to wade through badly made content. The tables always manage to look like they're just superimposed on the background (and the VR makes me feel a bit sick!).

Already got the physical version of the game just no-one to play it with.

I didn't realise that it was on Tabletopia, definitely interested there. Shame its just the starter kit I'd pay real money for the collection.

Vassal is excellent but really needs a makeover!