Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Larger Sample Cards for LnLT Solo

Cottonbaler

David, my preference would be for the smaller, standard card for storage and sleeving purposes. The only issue with the smaller card for me is the red font color and thick black shading -- less distinct to read. Toning the red down a bit and thinning out the shading may help. Really looking forward to this expansion!

MichaelCD

I can go either way but do prefer the larger card as it looks easier to read. Also I hope the larger ones will fit in the tarot sized card sleeves by FFG or Mayday Games. What exactly are the larger size dimensions?

I agree with Cottonbaler about the red text/black outline.

sdickes

I also like the large card size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

joneshowarda

I like the larger card size. I saw on your FB post that there were even card sleeves available in Tarot size, which makes it even more appealing. I play in the evenings, and my eyes are getting older, so larger, darker print helps.

Cottonbaler

Looks great! I can live with the tarot size if that is what the majority prefers. Recently took delivery of my first pair of progressive lens glasses!

Good cards.
I would prefer the regulate size but as long as the larger ones fit in a readily available sleeve size I'm happy.
What is the price point difference between the two, i.e. Are the larger ones double or treble etc the price?
Cheers

CoolWhipKid

I would typically prefer standard size cards BUT my old eyes prefer the larger size. Given the amount of text on these cards I have to vote for the larger size. And having sleeves available is a must. The new example without the black outline looks much better and much more readable than the initial examples. I'm really looking forward to this system.

Cantatta

I like the new card, it very easy to read and understand. I would also vote for the larger card size.