Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Letter-sized versions of DFT/OFT and terrain effects play aids?

ChuckB

Hi,

I'm working my way into the LnLT rules, starting with replaying the demo scenario and I really like it so far. One thing I like to do for my games is to laminate the play aids that I need a lot. For LnLT, this would be the oversized/folded play aid that has the DFT/OFT/melee information on one side and the terrain effects information on the other. Unfortunately, laminating this oversized play aid does not work (even if I find the materials, I could not fold it anymore).

I'm therefore looking for letter-sized version of these play aids; fortunately, the WW2 demo 4.1 Rev 2 has them on pages 42 through 45 but only for Heroes of Normandy.

I looked through the resources and could not find any for the other games (especially Pacific) - do they exist somewhere? If not, it would be great if LnL could make them available for download!

Thanks!