Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LNL Battle Generator Revision v2.0 - what's going on here??

Lee

I recently purchased the above item and upon opening the pages have noticed that most of the unit counter depictions in the point cost tables are "pixelated" to the point of being unreadable!

Was/is this a production error not caught by proofing??

Or, is there a reason for this that I am not privy to?

If this is production proofing error, shame on LNL Publishing for selling it the way it is - at the very least, there should have been a disclaimer letting purchasers know that they would be paying full price for a defective/inferior product.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Lee,

I just remember I was able to directly access the files we use on our Amazon Server. I have downloaded the file and it works fine I am not sure what you are seeing but it does not sound correct. Here are some screenshots were taken right off of my computer from the PDF.

Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 1.24.22 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 1.24.49 AM.png

Lee

Lee,

I just remember I was able to directly access the files we use on our Amazon Server. I have downloaded the file and it works fine I am not sure what you are seeing but it does not sound correct. Here are some screenshots were taken right off of my computer from the PDF.

View attachment 8022 View attachment 8023
David, thanks for your quick reply. In my book, the pages you posted are also perfect. The pages in my book that are pixelated are: 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,26,40,41,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,70 and 71.

Maybe, you can take a look at these - I swear I am not crazy or seeing things LOL.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Lee,

Ok, I went down to the warehouse and reviewed our stock of LnLT Battle Generators and I found two with the same issues you are having. They can happen when we print. Please open a support ticket and I have them send you out a replacement copy of the Battle Generator.

David