Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnL Pre-order Process Information

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys,

I have posted our pre-order process before on our forum and around the web, but a customer felt I may not have been clear. So I wanted to try and correct that.

When an order goes from pre-order status to release status we charge all pre-orders at that point. This means we are charging your cards at that point. Since we do all printing and shipping of our games in our offices here in the United States it can take us 2 - 6 weeks for us to print and pack up the pre-orders from the time we charge the cards. The time depends on how many pre-orders we have. We try to send as many pre-orders as possible at the same time. The Awaiting Shipping status means that we are either printing and packing your order or simple packing and shipping your order. In the past, the store would say "Order Complete" and that did not mean it had shipped but the credit card process was complete. So we changed the status to say "Awaiting Shipment" Once a game is packed and a shipping label is placed on a box you will get an email with a tracking number. As always if you have any question please feel free to open a Support Ticket leaving your order number and issue.

Again I am sorry for any misunderstanding this might have caused.

David

joneshowarda

The new store sure looks snazzy! Nicely done.

I couldn't help noticing that two pre-order titles no longer show up -- Heroes in Defiance and Heroes of North Africa. As I've pre-ordered one and hope to pre-order the other, I was just a little concerned.

I've had so much fun playing Heroes of Normandy that I plan to add the whole series to my collection, so I'll be keeping a close watch to see when the others are available for ordering again!

Howard

MichaelCD

Also, an order that I had with pre-orders shows no products when I view the order.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys,

Sorry, I should have posted this last night, but I was shot. At this time, no ones pre-orders will show up in their order history, and we are not taking any new pre-orders at this time until the new pre-order module is ready. We will have a new pre-order store module available in about two weeks. Our new pre-order system you will allow you to place pre-orders with no need for a credit card or payment upfront. You will be able to place pre-orders with any other type of orders at the same time. Our new Loyalty system will also allow you to automatically receive discounts on all purchases including pre-orders. When the pre-order is ready for shipment, you will be sent an email with a link to click on and pay for your pre-order. You will have seven days to do this, and if during the interval you decide not purchase your placed pre-order then you will need to do nothing. The order will be canceled, and you may order the game at any time at the current price. Your Loyalty discount will always be applied to any orders you place. The pre-order will show up in your order history allowing you to review or cancel it at any time.

Let us know what you think,

David