Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LNL Tactical Digital, will there be Modules ?

Wiggum

Just saw the news about LNL Tactical Digital and i really got excited about it.
Great news, especially that they will release the Core Engine with the Starter Pack for FREE !
I hope we will be able to send you some money by buying LNL Tactical Digital Modules :D

Will there be Modules (Heroes of North Africa, Heroes In Defiance...) for the Digital game ?

And will there be a solitaire option so we dont have to rely on the AI and can command both sides during a scenario ?

Thank you !

Wiggum

LOTS of Modules....

Awesome ! Will the Module specific rules as well as scenario specific rules also be included into the Digital game or is it a simplified version with only the Core rules in place ?

Option solitarie, plis...

Yes i really hope this will be possible. I mean while the AI probably can decently defend a village, i doubt it will be able to be competitive in a Meeting engagement with lots of special rules in place.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Awesome ! Will the Module specific rules as well as scenario specific rules also be included into the Digital game or is it a simplified version with only the Core rules in place ?

Most of the time when possible.

Yes i really hope this will be possible. I mean while the AI probably can decently defend a village, i doubt it will be able to be competitive in a Meeting engagement with lots of special rules in place.

Solo Yes and its a Good Solo player.

Wiggum

Thanks David !

Now the only thing i eagerly want to know is if the scenarios will be the same, with the same special scenario rules and module specific rules as in the physical copy of the modules or if they will be scenarios created specially for the Digital version of the module.

Thanks for your service !

A question relating to the solo play of the modules in the digital version of the game, specifically regarding the pre-game setup of the armies. In the various modules where each side determines how their armies will be arranged on the map before the beginning of turn 1, will the AI determine this setup for its armies, or does the player arrange this for the AI?

Thanks.