Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnL Tactical Reprint Frequency?

spqr202

Hi all,

I just got into Lock n Load Tactical recently. I'm used to MMP ASL where reprints take ~half a decade once something is out of stock. How long does it usually take for LNL Tactical products to be reprinted? I'm hoping to get a copy of Heroes of the Pacific and Heroes of Normandy. thanks!

spqr202

We are printing them right now. Not only that but we are print the rest of the series as well. It will take a few more months but its coming.

Will mistakes/misprints be fixed in reprints, and will missing counters be added? I know that 2 of the counters in Heroes of Nam have errors. Apparently Heroes of the Motherland is missing two counters. Will these errors be fixed in reprints?

joneshowarda

I was wondering the other day if the new storefront will make it possible to pay via PayPal. I'd sure appreciate that...

Jeff Lewis

Will mistakes/misprints be fixed in reprints, and will missing counters be added? I know that 2 of the counters in Heroes of Nam have errors. Apparently Heroes of the Motherland is missing two counters. Will these errors be fixed in reprints?

Yes.

To be clear, Motherland is missing a Crew for SS and Wehrmacht. While inexcusable, this is not a game-killer as they are rarely, if ever used, and usually don't survive their bailout, as they are almost always cut down by follow-up MG fire. Again, not an excuse, just a point. They will be in the reprint, waiting to be mowed down.

The Nam mistakes were the to-hit/back of the pair of Ontos and Huey Gunships and the Veteran Skill counter had the Veteran picture but "Thumper" text. Both are fixed.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Hi, David

Notes for an eventual reprint ofHeroes of the Motherland. There is a couple of error in the Skill reference card:
* VERSITILE should be spelled VERSATILE
* Text for SPEEDY is the same as for VERSATILE
* SLAYER has the text for SPEEDY (and thus text for SLAYER is missing)

Regards